Monday, August 1, 2011

Daily Tweets 2011.07

  • 00:44 I'm at Walmart Supercenter (540 Harry Sauner Rd, Hillsboro) 4sq.com/nM5g98 #
  • 00:46 i picked up a jar of french vanilla creamer but something felt wrong. i discovered sugar free is significantly lighter than the regular #
  • 02:08 @Becca_monster me neither. besides, salt & sugar have significant preservative function #
  • 02:25 #LifeAlert can make u feel "safe, independent, and even younger". younger? what nonsense! #
  • 02:27 "@DyNama COLD BEER !!!"--@Tim_in_CT ¶ yep,! i'm drinking a COLD ONE! #
  • 02:28 wow, #RobertPattinson was in both #HarryPotter and #Twilight! #
  • 12:18 The economy is not recovering. goo.gl/G7Pg8 #
  • 12:18 i have no compelling need to be anonymous on twitter & google+, just a vague sense of compartmentalizing my online... goo.gl/l8MXk #
  • 12:27 And who's got any money to push the economy? goo.gl/qN8Jc #
  • 12:36 Joblessness is actually America's number one problem, not overspending nor the size of the debt.! #< /li>
  • 12:37 When consumers stop spending and business stops spending, only government is left to keep the spending-driven American economy moving. #
  • 12:53 Total job reductions at Ohio prisons: 1,135 by Dec. 31 goo.gl/Mpksb #
  • 14:37 I'm at Meijer (888 Eastgate North Dr, at Glen Este Withamsville, Cincinnati) 4sq.com/ntgdOn #
  • 15:47 I'm at Office Max (4540 Eastgate Blvd, at Old Ohio 74, Cincinnati) 4sq.com/nqIqhC #
  • 15:57 I'm at Dollar Tree (4530 Eastgate Blvd, Cincinnati) 4sq.com/p51m6c #
  • 16:15 sad. the chairs are gone, restrooms closed (@ Borders) 4sq.com/r6kL5S #
  • 16:56 I'm at Office Depot (275 Rivers Edge Dr, Milford) 4sq.com/pt5E3t #
  • 17:11 I'm at Target (100 Rivers Edge Dr, at Milford Pkwy, Milford) 4sq.com/rabbaY #
  • 17:32 @RobinMeade i cant find your album in @Target in #Milford #Ohio #
  • 21:12 NEVER FORGET that the teaparty didnt exist when GW Bush was spending trillions on war & big govt pr! gms, incl Medicare Part D―@DCdebbie #
  • 23:11 actually china only holds 8% of the American debt. the American people hold 30%. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments:

Post a Comment